Mt. Prospect, IL
- Monday thru Friday 9: 00am-5: 30pm
- Must be available to work between 7: 30am and 7: 30pm
- Verify insurance coverage for potential new patients and re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successfully and demonstrate excellent customer service to patients, healthcare professionals and insurance carriers.
- 6 months in benefits verification or patient service representative role.
- 1+ years experience in a Windows based computer system.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctor s office then anything below managing 75 calls/day would not translate to similar environment).
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
- Experience performing insurance verification.
- Experience working with medical insurance programs or medical billing procedures.
A-Line Staffing Solutions