- 8: 00am - 4: 30pm
- M-F including every other Saturday rotation (with Weds off).
- 3 weeks; Monday Friday 7: 00am - 3: 30pm
- This position is in a fast paced call center Healthcare work environment.
- Employees will be responsible for entering Member and Prescriber Profiles for incoming new prescriptions or refill requests.
- Extensive member and prescriber contact will be required.
- We are looking for individuals with helpful and friendly personalities to add to our growing team.
- Pharmacy Technician license is NOT required for these particular openings, but individuals with this training is a plus.
- Works with participants, prescribers and/or internal personnel relative to customer service
- concerns, requests and/or placing orders via telephone, email and fax.
- Assembles comprehensive detail of events, identifies gaps in service and processes.
- Responsible for answering request in a timely manner as wells as proper detailed keeping of all records regarding any participant/prescriber interaction.
- Ability to work in a fast paced call center work environment, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work under strict turn-around-times.
- Review orders for payment queues/ payment issues and updating the systems with accurate information.
- Resolve tasks and various database calls.
- Ability to work production queues via LINKS.
- Handles inbound/outbound calls from participants and/or prescribers when needed to process order requests.
- Effectively defuse customer escalations and resolve issues with their prescription benefits utilizing the available resources, databases and references to perform the required task.
- Ability to research and investigate orders that cannot be identified in our database obtaining any necessary missing information.
- Partner with other departments for timely resolution of requests/inquiries to include pharmacy, shipping, customer care, finance, claims processing and eligibility.
- Following up on requests to ensure they were handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Assists in other queues outside of normal work area where cross-trained.
- Meets or Exceeds department performance standards including productivity, quality and attendance.
- Responsive, reliable, and able to express assurance/confidence.
- Ability to express empathy and professionalism.
- PC skills in Windows-based applications.
- Advanced verbal/written communication skills.
- Team-oriented, customer service focused, and able to identify process improvements.
- The position may require working an occasional Saturday and or Sunday shift.
- Will also require the ability to work independently, with minimal direct supervision, trouble-shoot minor system issues and effectively use Office Communicator, email, chat and other business social media.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College degree and/or specialized training such as Pharmacy Tech is desired (not required).
A-Line Staffing Solutions