- 7: 00am - 11: 00pm
- As a technician, you need to assure complete, timely and accurate documentation of all coverage determinations in conjunction with Medicare guidelines.
- As a pharmacy technician in this role you will need to possess the ability to interact with a diverse patient and physician base in a professional manner and to work in a team environment.
- This role requires availability to work various shifts.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and 3rd party vendors is a plus.
- The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for potential new clients.
- Additionally, this person will re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successly and demonstrate excellent customer services to patients, healthcare professionals, and insurance carriers.
- This role will require an understanding of insurance concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage, as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs. Strong attention to detail, and proven analytic and problem solving.
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office.
- 6+ months of healthcare experience.
- Proficient in Windows applications (Word and Excel).
- Problem solving skills, analytical ability.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctor s office then anything below managing 75 calls/day would not translate to similar environment).
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions