San Antonio, TX
- M -F 10: 00am - 6: 30pm
- Rotating Saturday s every 4 - 5 weeks.
- 2 weeks 8hrs/day (M-F)
- NO time off will be allowed and NO exceptions.
- Functions as primary resource in handling customer contacts via telephone or internet ranging from routine to complex.
- Delivers the highest quality customer service through the execution of responsiveness, reliability, professional impression on every customer interaction in a fast-paced pharmacy call center.
- Effective delivery of company products and services.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and orders from homecare patients and referral sources.
- Provides information on equipment, supplies and services.
- Determines the best method for providing services.
- May assist walk-in patients with the selection of equipment, supplies and services.
- Timely processing/facilitation of patient orders.
- Processes telephone orders by preparing patient paperwork.
- Verifies insurance and/or other method of payment.
- Completes all necessary paperwork in an accurate and efficient manner to facilitate the data entry, accounts receivable and delivery of the order placed.
- May perform data entry.
- Distributes copies of paperwork to appropriate personnel.
- May assist with the processing of billing paperwork. Effective coordination of patient services/supplies.
- Coordinates the delivery, set-up and pick-up of equipment, supplies and services with appropriate personnel.
- Ensures deliveries and set-ups can be arranged in a timely manner.
- Appropriate documentation.
- Accurately maintains files of all patient account profile information and referral source data.
- Resolves patient complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctor s office then anything below managing 75 calls/day would not translate to similar environment).
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
- High School diploma or GED.
A-Line Staffing Solutions