- The Clinical Research Nurse assists in the initiation and completion of all study-related activities with regard to Phase I Clinical Research Studies conducted.
- Will mainly work weekends 3rd shift, but may work other shifts as needed.
- Must have a clear and active IL RN license.
- Screen potential subjects for Phase I clinical trials.
- Previous experience obtaining medical histories and interviewing patients or study participants is desired.
- Previous clinical research experience is preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Candidates MUST be computer literate.
- Illinois Registered Nurse License required.
- 3-5 years of experience required.
- CPR certification required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions