- 12: 00am- 11: 30pm
- Position is ROTATING 24/7 with VARIOUS SHIFTS which include AM, PM and NOC.
- Shifts vary between 10 and 12 hours long.
- Delivering drug aerosols, ABG draw and analysis, trauma response, code and rapid response, ventilator management, pulmonary function testing, etc.
- Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Position will cover all areas except NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit).
- Administers, monitors, and assesses the effectiveness of respiratory care in an efficient and effective manner for inpatients and outpatients of all developmental and maturational levels (neonatal to geriatric) under the supervision of a licensed Respiratory Therapist.
- Uses independent judgement in the application of respiratory care protocols and is self-motivated to take responsible and professional action within the scope of practice.
- Demonstrates accountability for own actions, decisions, and learning needs.
- Maintains a patient-centered focus and strives to support the mission, goals, and values of the hospital, department and division.
- Follows policies, procedures, and standards.
- Interacts with physicians and other health system staff to provide quality, safe, and efficient care for the patient.
- Communicates effectively with patients, health care providers, and other customers both orally and written/via computer.
- Maintains positive working relations with customers.
- Demonstrates mature, sensitive, and effective communications with all age groups, especially under high levels of stress.
- Will consider RRT or CRT for the role.
- Must be currently licensed in PA!
- Prefer hospital experience.
- Considering both Local and Traveling Candidates.
A-Line Staffing Solutions