- Responsible for configuring, executing and validating CRM communications under a highly collaborative environment.
- High impact on communication programs that drive interventions to a base of over 80M members.
- Manipulating data to develop target lists for member communications based on business requirements
- Manipulate data tools for targeting including Campaign Relationship Management (CRM) system and Enterprise Data Warehouse (using SQL) to produce data files.
- Works with other team members and/or Manager on interactions with business partners to vet data requests and explore options and solving problems.
- Perform quality assurance on data files to ensure flawless execution.
- Participate on multiple projects of varied complexity (simple to moderate) simultaneously. Manipulate data to develop target lists for member communications based on targeting requirements.
- Document and maintain procedures and queries necessary to prepare data based on targeting requirements and variations in data sources/formatting.
- Apply problem-solving and analytical skill in conjunction with SQL language in order to conduct quality assurance checks on data (from initial delivery to final merged data) in order to ensure data accuracy.
- Work with other senior team members, business partners, including project managers, print production, client account managers and communications product managers, to assist on the flawless execution on data requests by asking appropriate questions and manipulating data accordingly.
- Troubleshoot/research data-related issues and recommend corrective actions.
Contribute to requirements and design phases for member communications operations projects.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or related field of study or application development experience.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience with relational databases using SQL such as: data manipulation, data conversion, query generation, import and export processes, and report generation
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with SQL and/or SAS programming skills.
- Able to interpret instructions, ask analytical questions, validate report/query information, and detect flaws in requests or suggested methodologies.
- Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and process methodologies.
- Able to identify root causes of problems, and develop and implement solutions, incorporating business needs and consulting management as needed. Includes business considerations in analysis and offers direction to keep projects aligned
- A high comfort level with building queries in SQL language or CRM tools.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.