Lake Angelus, MI
- Provide innovative solutions to customers resulting in the development and growth of customer accounts.
- Build relationships through consultative selling of high tech automation products and services by working directly with our manufacturing customers to asses and solve their automation application needs using our products.
- Establish long term business relationships with customers by assessing their automation needs in person and over the phone.
- Grow new and existing accounts by selling a well-balanced mix of product lines within the following technology categories: Motion Control, Power Transmission, Safety Sensors, Vision, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Plan and perform customer sales calls, assess customer needs, prepare customer quotes, close orders and follow up on all related activities.
- Provide coverage of assigned accounts and build strong relationships with new and existing customers identifying and responding promptly to their needs.
- Inform customers of available products by anticipating their needs and introducing new products.
- Develop a deeper knowledge of Morrell products on a continuous basis by attending related training sessions to enhance sales and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, high energy sales talent who possesses excellent customer relations/sales skills, technical automation problem solving capabilities, as well as a proven successful sales career.
- Strong technical background coupled with the desire for a people oriented position and a strong professional sales drive.
- Engineering degree preferred but will consider a business degree with exceptional credentials in automation or fluid power.
- Ability to evaluate product applications and assist customers with product scope, technical description, proposals and project management.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems related to the automation industry. Knowledge of comparable Morrell product lines such as drives, motors, sensors, etc.
- Interest in using technical knowledge and relationship building skills to sell and manage a sales territory.
- Ability to work independently, possessing excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to travel to offsite business and customer locations.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.