Senior Business System Analyst
Glen Allen, VA
- Independently participate in requirements documentation, systems configuration and defining/execution of acceptance criteria.
- Document issues and participate in their resolution.
- Work closely with development and business teams to understand business requirements.
- Translate business needs into high-level technical specifications and design.
- Identify gaps and ensure deployment of solutions.
- Support business-critical systems using mature IT and software engineering practices.
- Develop, deploy, and execute test strategies.
- Work with team to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and across boundary organizations to gather requirements, define solutions, implement new tools and process, and provide ongoing support to these teams.
- Test applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Develop deep understanding of the applications that he/she/they support.
- Communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
- 2+ years related experience including developing requirements, designing and executing test cases in IT.
- Experience with QA methodology and problem-solving techniques/tools.
- Detail-oriented person who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new technology offered to customers.
- Demonstrated software testing experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle several tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar.
- Experience with analytical programming languages such as SQL.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and rapid change.
- Experience with process flow diagrams.
- Experience with applying Agile Methods.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.