- 9 am - 5pm (or negotiable within 8 hour flexible window)
- Develop copy with a focus on Elevating Beauty.
- Deliverables may include digital content, email, social media, in-store signage, direct mail, collateral material, in-store radio and other marketing and advertising materials.
- This candidate will manage and track his/her own copy projects while partnering closely with Designers, Marketing Partners, Associate Creative Director (Sr. Mngr) + Creative Director to ensure compelling voice and brand consistency across retail content.
- Candidate must have a solid background in Microsoft Office.
- Must have an understanding of typography and design.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate ideas clearly among team members and business partners.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, and manage multiple projects from start to finish.
- Must be adept at developing relationships, and communicating with internal and some external partners.
- Partners with designers to develop concepts, writes and edits a wide variety of innovative, on-brand copy across multiple media forms, including print, web, and radio.
- Works closely with internal creative leaders and team members to develop content ideas, create outlines and write copy for marketing communications programs.
- Professionally presents copy concepts and discusses strategic thinking behind messaging recommendations in formal meetings with senior and management-level team members.
- Serves as copy expert, receiving and integrating feedback, during copy review and approval.
- 5 to 8 years prior RELATED work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience reading and distilling creative briefs for an internal corporate creative team or Creative Agency.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong time management/organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal communication ability.
- Solid understanding of marketing communications.
- Knowledge of proper punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Collaborative, positive attitude.
- Independent reasoning ability, strong analytical skills and computer skills.
- Moderate communications skills, visual acuity at arm's length, the ability to support oneself in an erect position, standing or sitting.
- An ability to express and exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- The capacity to perform sedentary physical work using repetitive motions.
- An ability to hear with a low level of background noise.
- Specialized proficiency with minimal supervision.
- Leadership and supervision skills, capable of performing scheduling, control and planning and influencing skills.
- Requires an ability to deal with people, work precisely and possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor Degree - English or Communications.
A-Line Staffing Solutions