Senior Director of Environment Services
- Promotes a customer service mindset at all times to both internal and external customers.
- Responds to all requests from customers with a can do attitude. Follows up on requests with a sense of urgency.
- Views everything with a process improvement mindset.
- Responsible for planning, directing, delegating and implementing established department procedures and programs that meet goals and ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Initiates new ideas to expand the department and company.
- Ensures that the department is meeting its fiscal responsibilities and operates within established budgetary guidelines.
- Creates, distributes and maintains all necessary reports and documentation for the department.
- Consistently submits Monthly and Hours Reports accurately and on time.
- Develops/coaches management team to ensure fullest potential is reached.
- Recruits and develops personnel, ensures work assignments and schedules meet department and facility needs to maintain quality standards.
- Ensures department Training Programs are being conducted within appropriate time frames.
- Orders all supplies/equipment through approved vendors.
- Oversees all department related contracts with outside vendors.
- Ensures that all HHA Systems and programs are in place in accordance with Regional Director of Operations.
- Champions all departmental TQM/ Customer Service Initiatives.
- Ensures that client s needs are met at all times.
- Reports all pertinent data to Regional Director of Operations and HHA Services Corporate Office in a timely manner.
- Knows all procedures, union agreements, or employee personnel manuals and meets all regulatory agency requirements.
- Maintains a safe work environment for all internal and external customers.
- Responds to emergencies at both night time and on weekends as required.
- Handles varying workloads and meet changing deadlines as necessary.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Participates in scheduled department meetings.
- Completes annual age-specific competencies.
- Remains compliant with mandatory Hospital Education.
- Fulfills TB, Immunization, and Employee Health Requirements.
- Remains compliant with department specific education and skill sets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree or two (2) years equivalent business experience.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of proven work experience in a leadership role within the Healthcare field.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.