Senior Internal Auditor
- Audit business processes and IT operations and recommend improvements.
- Project and time management to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of audit procedures.
- Provide field leadership (auditor in-charge), including the training and development of junior team members through structured approach to audit issue identification, problem definition and resolution.
- Assist Audit Management in development implementation and administration of procedures including those that govern work practices, standards, work papers, etc.
- Assist management in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements through self-assessment and testing.
- Provide internal management consulting services; participate in special projects, teams and fraud investigations, as needed.
- Obtain a broad understanding of organizations businesses, operations and processes to enable risk based auditing.
- Arrange travel requirements consistent with policy and limitations, to perform audits of global operations, including visa applications, passport, airfare, hotel reservations, rental cars, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate IT technical issues in generic terms so that non-IT audience can understand the significance of the subject matter being discussed.
- Ability to establish relationships.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology preferred.
- Six to eight years minimum experience in financial/accounting/business/ consulting/information technology disciplines, including at least 3 years in internal/external audit.
- Professional Certification(s) desirable (CA, CPA, CMA, CIA, CISA, etc.)
- Ability to travel in excess of 30%, including international assignments, passport required.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving.
- Foreign language and international business experience with global manufacturing organization desirable.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies (COBIT, risk-driven and business process oriented audit approach that includes General IT controls etc.)
- IS audit experience with client/server platforms (AIX, Linux, Windows AD, IBM iSeries, AS400, Oracle Database).
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.