Senior Programmer Analyst
Maryland Heights, MO
- Participates in and may direct the analysis and definition of efficient, cost effective application solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements.
- Leads software coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and installation tasks for on-line and batch processes in accordance industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- Evaluates application architecture and design, development and maintenance programming deliverables, technology tools, and associated technology process for application systems including integrated software and hardware application configurations.
- Participates in and may direct problem definition and problem resolution activities.
- Coordinates with internal departments to provide associated deliverables required for projects.
- Conducts client interviews to perform analysis of client business processes and functional requirements.
- Prepares appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Participates in and may lead IT forums, technology assessments, industry research, and other projects as needed.
- Prepares and conducts presentations of various work products and IT technology directions and strategies.
- Review, creates, and/or revises internal IT standards and procedures.
- Performs knowledge transfer to staff. May review technical work of staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Serves as expert technical and industry resource to management, clients and development staff in new uses of information technology and in all phases of major system and subsystem development.
- Provides consultation on internal and industry IT technical and business process capabilities including leadership in the identification and recommendation of new IT opportunities.
- Formulates, contributes to, and directs task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for research, prototype, and proof-of-concept IT activities.
- Directs and participates in software/hardware releases and installation tasks.
- Candidate should have solid programming skills in SQL & .NET, and prior experience working in an Agile environment.
- Snaplogic is used to provide a feed of data that can be used by other pipelines.
- Experience using Web Services - (the ability to use the Web rather than your own computer for various services) desired.
- Java programming skills highly desired, but not required.
- If the candidate has Java, they will work with the backend developers on new development.
- Bachelor's degree required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions