Software Controls Engineer
Lake Angelus, MI
- This position will be responsible for controls systems design, specification, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up assistance.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in engineering leadership as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- This person will be the project technical lead and may be responsible for some project management activities.
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with any of the following PLCs: Allen Bradley, Modicon, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron.
- Must also have experience with HMI or SCADA programming and configuration software of any of the following software packages: Rockwell FactoryTalk, Siemens WinnCC & TIA Portal, etc.
- Panel design and layout, bill of materials, and wiring schematic capabilities are expected with this position.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position is required.
- Experience in Aerospace, Automotive, Food Processing, or Water/Wastewater industries is a plus.
A-Line Staffing Solutions