Sterile Processing Technician
- PM shift (3: 00pm 11: 30pm)
- Under general supervision is responsible for the collection, decontamination, disinfection and/or sterilization, storage and distribution of equipment instrumentation and supplies throughout the Hospital. Reprocesses, sterilizes and documents procedure for all instrumentation.
- Monitors sterilization procedures in CPD.
- Ensures required inventories of all instrumentation and supplies are available; fills case carts as specified for appropriate departments.
- Tracks equipment on nursing units and maintains patient charges of supplies and equipment.
- Maintains proper storage of sterile and non-sterile supplies and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year (more preferred) previous experience in a Central Processing and Sterilization Department.
- Preferred candidates who are certified / registered - but not required.
A-Line Staffing Solutions