TeleHealth Nurse Educator
- Varying shifts within 7am-7pm
- 7am-3: 30pm
- 8: 30am-5: 00pm
- 10: 30am-7: 00pm
- Responsible for handling all incoming calls related to clinical matters, diagnostic information, clinical study information or registration for educational workshops related to the supported product; if unable to provide the information for the customer during the initial telephone call, information is researched and then provided to the customer in writing and/or verbally; information is recorded in the contact management database.
- Active Home State (TX) RN licensure required.
- Responsible for providing clinical product and diagnosis related information and services to physicians, nurses, health professionals and patients.
- Responsibilities include handling inquires related to clinical product support, adverse drug reporting, client specified off-label procedures and other miscellaneous services.
- Performs independent analysis to answer questions (within the scope of their licensure) and provides input in developing materials for use by department as well as for use by clients.
- Responsible for taking the incoming report of an adverse event and completes the client specific reporting form (Medwatch 3500A); the report is sent to the client for review and filing with the FDA.
- The Specialist may be called upon to conduct periodic scientific literature searches and completion of necessary report forms for occurrences of literature found that is deemed necessary for reporting according to FDA guidelines.
- Keeps an organized set of ready reference materials for use in responding to inquiries and stays abreast of the current scientific information and medical literature such as collateral material provided by the client as well as extensive product training from the experts involved in the development of the product.
- Handles off-label questions consistent with the client standard procedure protocol; clinical trial information approved by the client along with an approved cover letter may be required to be sent to the requester regarding the off-label question.
- Acts as a resource for the associates of ICS and is available to provide clinical input relative to developing marketing scripts and outbound ads.
- Provides the associates with necessary in-services in order to instill the knowledge base required for marketing of the product.
- Accurately assesses clinical information before deciding appropriate course of action for the purpose of reducing potential risks; provides clinical detailing in order for others to make final clinically-based decisions.
- Interacts with internal and external representatives such as consumers and family members, physician offices, pharmacists, media and public relations as well as other internal ICS departments.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Licensed registered nurse with a current unrestricted license.
- 5 years of clinical and pharmaceutical knowledge required; interviewing skills.
- Understanding of broadly based nursing practices which encompass patient assessment and medication Administration activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems; office workstation operations skills, Microsoft Office Suite, Goldmine, Internet skills, ACD phone system; general office equipment.
- Behavioral Health experience preferred.
- Case Management experience preferred.
- Telehealth/Call Center experience preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions