UAS Assesor - Senior Care Manager
- 9am - 5pm M-F
- There is some flexibility with the hours.
- Looking for someone Bilingual; English/Spanish.
- Responsible for the completion of UAS Initial Assessments and Reassessments based on NY State requirements and guidelines and training.
- Enrollment paperwork materials required to appropriately process consumer s application for enrollment.
- UAS Tasking Tool based on guidelines and training provider.
- Responsible for correction and revision of UAS, paperwork, and tasking tool documentation based on review and feedback provided through quality and associated review processes.
- Complete UAS Initial and/or Reassessment documentation, enrollment paperwork, and tasking tool in the consumer s home.
- Attend training and continuing education sessions and lessons focused on the proper completion of UAS documentation, enrollment paperwork, and tasking tool.
- Focus on continuous improvement and quality excellence in the completion of all material associated with the initial enrollment/continued enrollment of consumers as members in the plan.
- Supports initiatives of the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Committee.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Care Mgmt\RN - Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure.
Qualifications & Experience:
- UAS Assessor experience is a MUST.
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience with focus in managed care, including behavioral health disease or case management.
- Understands and is able to apply principals of Care Management and Person Centered Service Planning.
- Is able to apply Guidelines and other applicable, evidenced-based clinical guidelines.
- Is able to understand and apply coverage guidelines and benefit limitations.
- Familiar with clinical needs and disease processes for chronic physical and behavioral illnesses (depression, challenging behaviors, Alzheimer s disease and other disease-related dementias).
- Understands and adapts appropriately to issues related to communication, cognitive or other barriers.
- Bachelor's Degree.
A-Line Staffing Solutions