UAS Assessor - RN
- Complete UAS Initial and/or Reassessment documentation, enrollment paperwork, and tasking tool in the consumer s home.
- Attend training and continuing education sessions and lessons focused on the proper completion of UAS documentation, enrollment paperwork, and tasking tool.
- Focus on continuous improvement and quality excellence in the completion of all material associated with the initial enrollment/continued enrollment of consumers as members in the plan.
- Supports initiatives of the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Committee.
- All other duties as assigned.
- UAS Assessor experience is a Required!
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience with focus in managed care, including behavioral health disease or case management.
- Care Management\RN - Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure
- Understands and is able to apply principals of Care Management and Person Centered Service Planning.
- Is able to apply Client s Care Guidelines and other applicable, evidenced-based clinical guidelines.
- Is able to understand and apply coverage guidelines and benefit limitations.
- Familiar with clinical needs and disease processes for chronic physical and behavioral illnesses (depression, challenging behaviors, Alzheimer s disease and other disease-related dementias).
- Understands and adapts appropriately to issues related to communication, cognitive or other barriers.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.