Vice President - Operations
- Oversee business operations, procurement opportunities, new product implementations and complex initiatives for business development utilizing cross-functional business units and corporate teams to meet business unit and corporate strategic objectives.
- This is a young, growing organization so you will wear many hats (overseeing operations, long term claims, customer service, office services (mail room and new equipment) network development/provider relations, credentialing, reporting/data (encounters) mining, client relations/communications, etc).
- Looking for someone who could potentially be successor to incumbent plan CEO.
- Has a smooth transition plan in place.
- Will wear multiple hats, not going to be a 9-6pm job.
- Catch all of a lot of operations, long term claims, customer service (call center) office services (mail room and new equipment) network development/provider relations, credentialing, reporting/data (encounters) mining, client relations/communications.
- Looking for someone who has a diverse background.
- Someone who has done as many of them as possible.
- Well rounded.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and leadership to establish strategic visions, operational objectives, and policies and procedures ensuring compliance with state contracts, related laws, regulations and executive orders.
- Monitor and report achievement of committed action plans to senior management.
- Direct the development and implementation of operational work processes and systems with direct oversight for multiple departments within the business unit.
- Accountable for budget, revenue targets, and Profit & Loss.
- Lead and oversee new business implementation and procurement activities for all products and complex projects, including RFP responses.
- Evaluate program opportunities and recommendations for effectiveness and ROI.
- Perform duties as senior liaison between the business unit, corporate, and external stakeholders.
- Oversee preliminary discovery, due diligence for potential liabilities, internal control weaknesses, and financial integrity.
- 9+ years Leadership role in Healthcare or Insurance.
- Have managed 50+ people in downline.
- Diverse background.
- Have organized a call center or claims center or been a leader in that environment.
- Managed Care background preferred.
- Dental (can be taught but nice to have).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy or a related field.
- Master s degree preferred.
- 9 + years of operations, management, or administration in the Healthcare or Insurance industry.
- Experience in business development and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) experience.
- Extensive knowledge of state legislative and regulatory processes.
A-Line Staffing Solutions