Watterson Park, KY
- Monday-Friday 5: 00a-1: 30p OR 3: 30p-12: 00a
- This person in this role will perform routine duties related to a warehouse setting which support picking, packing, and shipping products.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities within the company s standard operating procedures.
- Accurately read pick ticket, select product from shelves, and place product on cart, push or pull cart to packing/checking area.
- Package materials and products manually by selecting appropriate packing materials available at packing station.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and if tasked, perform all activities related to the creation and accuracy of customer invoices and shipment of product.
- Perform all activities related to the shipment including knowledge and use of carrier shipping system.
- Maintain expected accurate and efficient productivity levels.
- Work scheduled hours to achieve 100% shipment of daily orders.
- Assist with preparation of the warehouse for physical inventory.
- Report all inventory discrepancies identified to Manager or Lead Technician.
- Follow security procedures at all times.
- Maintain a clean, safe and efficient work area, including aisle clean up and break down of empty boxes.
- Work in a safe manner, following company safety rules and guidelines.
- Regular attendance and getting to work on time.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand eight (8) to twelve (12) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- A Minimum of 1 year work experience required Warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
A-Line Staffing Solutions