- Provide technical product expertise in the investigation and diagnosis of failure modes related to part replacement causing failure modes.
- This includes analysis of input data and recommendations of correct product design for the application.
- Champion parts return and analysis process from customer bases accordingly.
- This includes meeting timing constraints placed against us with the customer in regards to reply tracking.
- Also, provide training to junior associates to ensure proper standardization of part inspection process methodology.
- Provide Claims data and parts return data trend analysis and reporting across all customer platforms.
- Work and communicate efficiently with Application and Test Engineer staff to resolve issues.
- Work in conjunction with Warranty Group to ensure accurate communication of all issues to the program teams to resolve potential or active issues in a timely manner.
- Know, follow, create (when needed), and manage all work instructions, TS guidelines, customer specific requirements and NTN policies and procedures.
A-Line Staffing Solutions