Cumberland, RI 02864
- The Accts Payable Finance position is responsible for invoice processing, researching and responding to vendor and internal inquiries regarding invoice payments while ensuring compliance with process controls.
- The position will also consist of cross training on all assigned responsibilities of invoice processing.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience, preferably in a high volume data entry or customer service office setting.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Excel and Outlook.
- Possessing the ability to open, save, name, move, sort, enter, and manipulate data in Excel, as well as the ability to use basic functions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight scheduled guidelines.
- Ability to clearly, accurately, and professionally communicate verbally and via email with vendors, management and establish effective working relationships.
- Ideal candidate will possess a sense of urgency with a proven ability to respond to and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment.
- Experience with SAP, ARIBA, Lawson and JD Edwards a plus.
- Previous A/P experience and an understanding of cash flow.
- High school diploma or GED.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
A-Line Staffing Solutions