Orlando, FL 32809
- The AR Representative is charged with maximizing cash flow by ensuring that an accurate and complete accounting of each member's balance due is maintained.
- This position will also be responsible for documenting and executing account reconciliation through potential adjustments and refunds due on beneficiary's account.
- The representative will also be monitoring and working payment errors and reversal reports on a weekly basis.
- Reconcile daily cash transactions posted into Facets.
- Ensure group receipts are properly loaded into Facets based on established SLAs.
- Update daily cash databases.
- Validate ACH bank drafts.
- Analyze monthly suspense report to ensure refunds and adjustments to member accounts occur in a timely manner.
- Maintain the documentation and process flow for department policies and procedures.
- Create and generate monthly department metric reports.
- Create monthly transaction reports for Accounting.
- Assist with processing beneficiary's requests for account reconciliation in relation to their payments, invoices and adjustments.
- Assist in ad hoc assignments when needed.
- A minimum of 2 years related work experience required Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong data entry (Excel/Access) and typing skills required Must have an understanding of Accounts Receivable.
- Must be able to work independently as well as the able to work as part of a team Knowledge of Medicare Part D beneficial, but not required.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or business is preferred.
- M-F 9: 00a-6: 00p.
- 8 hr shifts.
For more information on this position, please call our office at 877-782-3334.