Accounts Receivable Representative
Phoenix, AZ 85005
Shift: Monday - Friday 8: 00 AM - 4: 30 PM
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of business to business receivables in a fast-paced healthcare environment.
- Includes partnering with clients and internal team members to maximize cash flow while maintaining a positive client relationship.
- Adherence to corporate and regulatory policies, negotiation of payment arrangements, and ability to understand contracts.
- Display a professional manner, offering solutions and suggestions for process improvements and working closely with Management to exceed collection goals.
- Effective and efficient resolution of client account balances within prescribed company and federal guidelines and policies via phone, letter and email correspondence.
- Identify Targeted Accounts for Improvement in Delinquency.
- Develop Work out Strategies with Customers which includes promissory notes, payment and release agreements and settlement and release agreements.
- Responsible for reviewing customer contracts to ensure compliance.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor s degree and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the healthcare industry is preferred, as well as working knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare & third party insurance.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of FDCPA, HIPPA, compliance guidelines and related laws and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word and Excel.
- Knowledge in an internal billing and collections systems is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, listening, and communication skills and be able to persuade and negotiate with customers.
- Able to work independently and be able to understand, carry out and provide detailed instruction.
- Able to interact with others from internal and external areas with various levels of authority/responsibility.
- Advanced problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to work as a team player within the Corporate Collections Department as well as all other areas of the organization.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and analyze trends and patterns.
- Experience with documentation and research/reconciliation as it relates to pharmaceutical account billing is preferred.
- Detail oriented results driven, flexible, organized, and open to suggestions.
- Able to work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.