Woonsocket, RI 02895
- Manage calendars for designated department members.
- Set-up and coordinate internal and external meetings/conference calls and prepare minutes where assigned.
- Arrange travel, Answer phones and take and relay voice mail and email messages.
- Prepare and maintain expense reports, purchase orders, vendor payment and reconciliation.
- Order and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, as well as maintain and reconcile various department purchase cards.
- Provide organization support for Medicare Part D including presentation development (PowerPoint), database management (Excel), limited project management and other tasks as needed.
- Interact professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel via phone, in person, and via written correspondence.
- Establish contacts with other internal and external customers. Institute solutions for the administrative needs of the department.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years Administrative Assistant experience required.
- Customer service experiences a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and clients.
- Word processing/PC skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.