Advisor - Marketing
1026 Park East Drive Woonsocket, RI 02895
- We are seeking a project manager to join our team for a ~3 month project, possibility of extension.
- This project will require collaborating with marketing strategy leaders to coordinate and manage multiple workflows from marketing strategy development through release to ensure on-time completion.
- Facilitates the movement of projects through project milestones by coordinating project status, creative and approval processes at the business unit level (macro)
- Schedules all meetings and provides continuous follow-up to track the progress of each project, ensuring key milestones are met to keep projects moving within the designated timeline.
- Escalate project issues/risks to the aligned Marketing Strategist where necessary
- Communications, Marketing or similar bachelor’ s degree
- Experience: Key Skills Required
- Understanding of marketing strategy and the media/creative development workflow
- Working Advanced knowledge of project management tools and methodologies, preferably with experience working with two or more different tools/methodologies
- Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
- Well versed in the management of multi-channel projects such as digital, print, video, email, store experience and social media projects additional details
- 5+ years of project and/or portfolio management experience
- Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations
- understands marketing workflow and skillsets