200 Highland Corporate Drive Cumberland, RI 02864
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly, accurately and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively interact with management and local emergency response authorities.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Demonstrate ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain information in the strictest confidence.
- Experience providing customer service, preferably over the telephone, with proven ability to be sensitive to each request and apply strict confidentiality.
- Onsite interviews will be requested for select candidates.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an emergency dispatch role.
- High level call center experience could be considered if the role required a sense of urgency and decision making.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Alarm Coordinators answer calls from retail stores regarding emergency situation such as fire, theft, power outages, accident or injuries etc.
- Responsible for routing to proper authorities such as police, fire dept, electricians etc.
- This is 24/7 operation so shifts will be determined.