Architect, Information Technology
St. Louis, MO
- Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team
- Education/Experience: Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience.
- IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Demonstrated Solution Architect skills in complex business environment
- Workflow application development
- Web services/API design & development
- Agile development experience
- Pega experience and certification (CSSA/LSA).
- Other BPM/workflow product experience.
- Microservices and event-driven architecture.
- Cloud architecture/development.
- Java, .NET, and/or Golang.