Benefit Verification Program Coordinator
Robinson Township, PA 15205
- Provide non-medical administrative support to service coordination and case management team.
- Assign new participants to the Service Coordination team following policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate records, files, and documentation.
- Distribute emails and faxes to providers.
- Enter new and modifications to authorizations into systems.
- Perform tasks necessary to promote participant compliance such as verifying appointments, obtaining lab results.
- Assess and monitor inpatient census.
- Screen for eligibility and benefits.
- Screen members by priority for assessment and refer to appropriate team following established workflows.
- Coordinate services with community based organizations.
- Attend marketing and outreach meetings as directed to represent the plan.
- Produce and mail routine letters and program educational materials.
- Provide support through inbound and outbound calls.
- Triage, adjust, or escalate requests to management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- 0-2 years of healthcare experience.
- General computer knowledge including MS Office Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to travel.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.