Northbrook, IL 60062
- Work with customers to automate manual processes in SQL, Alteryx and Tableau.
- Assist with building, maintaining and testing of team data sources in Excel, SQL, Alteryx and Tableau.
- Work with internal stakeholders to define requirements and build reporting and analysis in Excel, SQL, Alteryx and/or Tableau.
- Develop and maintain key metrics through large volume data extraction and manipulation.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly performance reporting across many audiences.
- Issue resolution for disruptions in service or report delivery.
- Automated e-mail scheduling/monitoring/distribution list adjustments.
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Four year college degree in IT, MIS, business, or other related field.
- Experience using Alteryx Designer and server.
- Data analysis experience.
- Good to expert Tableau desktop and server skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access (advanced excel skills required)
- Able to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibits close attention to detail.
- SQL database and query skills.
- Statistics, Mathematics or MIS background/education.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, time management and organization skills.
- Able to prioritize numerous projects appropriately.
- Strong service orientation.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.