Woonsocket, RI 02895
- Support existing PMO solutions.
- Work with Senior leadership to understand portfolio and reporting needs within Enterprise Analytics.
- Partner with teams to understand pain points of current intake system and help optimize new system to meet demands of end users and provide value to the business.
- Develop and build out new structure for Enterprise Analytics PMO intake system.
- Develop and maintain project reporting (ex: KPIs, executive reporting, etc).
- Create and implement trainings with colleagues across the department to gain better understanding on newly built tools.
- A minimum of 3 years of strong technical experience in SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016, SharePoint Developer, and familiarity with Nintex.
- 1+ years of experience with Tableau (both user and developer).
- Outstanding process and project management skills, including coordinating activities across diverse departments and ensure that contributions across different teams are lined and integrated as part of overall delivery.
- 1+ years experience in building and supporting complex applications.
- 1+ years experience in software design guidance including architecture, performance, re-usability and maintenance considerations.
- Ability to communicate and facilitate discussion with business leaders within the organization.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment both independently and in a team setting.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects.
- Understanding of data management and reporting tools and applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to interact with and influence decision-making by non-analytical business audiences.
- Creative problem solver, flexible, proactive and ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience with programming concepts, procedures and practices.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- Mon- Fri 8: 30- 5: 00.
For more information, please contact us at 877-782-3334.