Certified Medical Assistant
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
We are searching for a reliable Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently. Our Medical Assistant will work directly with healthcare practice staff to collect test samples, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations.
- Update and maintain all digital client records and assist in transitioning hard copy records to digital format.
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history prior to each appointment.
- Clean and prepare examination rooms prior to patient appointments.
- Work in the front office taking care of tasks such as answering phone calls and greeting patients as they enter the facility.
- Assist the nurse and office manager in maintaining the medical inventory and placing orders for new materials as needed.
- Associate degree in a medical field (bachelor s degree preferred)
- 2+ years of experience working for a healthcare practice or hospital.
- High level of professionalism.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Inventory management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.