Clinical Application Specialist
North Chicago, IL 60064
- Generate tables, listings, and graphs for compound projects.
- Responsible for the validation and quality assurance of any output produced.
- Generate and review validated table, listings, and graph output meeting the needs of Clinical Projects.
- Demonstrated practical understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques.
- Review output to ensure internal consistency with other output for the activity (CSR, ISS, ISE, etc.)
- Responsible for the accuracy of SAS programs by reviewing output, reviewing code, reviewing log files and running all checking utilities.
- Responsible for creating peer review programs for assigned studies.
- Ensure all SAS programs are imported into the archive system prior to the creation of final output.
- With supervision, responsible for the creation and accuracy of derivation programs for routine situations, including peer review.
- With supervision, responsible for the creation and accuracy of submission data sets and analysis programs for routine situations.
- Responsible for the creation of data definition documents and TOCs.
- Learn and maintain expertise in the use of the UNIX utilities developed for the Statistical Programmers.
- Participate in the development of new UNIX utilities.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to routine requests from clients.
- Discuss with supervisor to ascertain appropriate understanding of non-routine requests.
- Prefer candidate with clinical experience.
- SAS program experience required.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing Solutions at 877-782-3334.