Clinical Trainer- Case Management
- Responsible for developing and conducting a variety of training programs and auditing tools.
- Conduct training needs analyses to determine specific training needs for clinical staff Identify, select, or develop appropriate training programs, including the selection or design of appropriate training aids Evaluate effectiveness of training programs and location including cost/benefit analyses.
- Research, analyze, and recommend external training programs Maintain records of training activities and employee progress.
- Assist with revisions to Policy and Procedure and/or work process development.
- Conduct auditing of work performed by clinical staff and present findings and recommendation for areas of improvement to management Under minimal supervision responsible for all aspects of difficult projects that are broad in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity.
- May be required to travel up to 40%.
- Education/Experience: Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree in Nursing or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of nursing, training or auditing experience in a managed care or healthcare setting.
- *Highly Preferred*: Experience or background in Case Management.
- License/Certification: RN or LPN license.