Long Beach, CA
- Conducts job analysis of hourly and salaried jobs (includes determination of FLSA – exempt/non-exempt status).
- Market price jobs and assess internal equity to determine appropriate salary grade and provide salary recommendation.
- Conducts and/or participates in compensation surveys (5-6 months in a calendar year).
- Reviews proposed salary actions for conformance to the company' s established policy and practices.
- Reviews job descriptions and job family matrixes for completeness and accuracy and works with HR Partners to appropriately update.
- Works with HR Partners to solve compensation-related business problems and provide compensation guidance.
- Works with Department Leader, HR Partner, and Legal Affairs in creating/finalizing incentive plans.
- Conducts special compensation analyses and projects.
- Assists in the administration of annual performance reviews and salary administration programs.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation.
- Excellent MS Excel and Word skills.
- CCP or other professional compensation certification.
For more information on this position, contact our office at 877-782-3334 X253 Pamela