Philadelphia, PA 19141
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that employee compensation is equitable and competitive.
- Conduct job evaluations, using appropriate surveys, to determine the salary range of a position based on the responsibilities of the job.
- Reviews current and predicts future compensation trends to assist the organization to make prudent decisions.
- Maintains the HRIS system and works with the HRIS staff to update and report key compensation data.
- Requires a Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or other discipline directly related to the position.
- Three to five years related compensation experience.
- Strong PC skills are required including Access, Excel, and Word.
- High-level familiarity with HRIS systems and reporting tools is required.
- Hospital experience is a plus.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization to communicate compensation activity is needed.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills necessary.
- Well organized and confident to work independently.
- Ability to apply judgment on compensation matters is critical.
- Knowledge of the Fair Labor Standards Act and PA Labor Laws is required.
CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) preferred.
For more information, please call 877-782-3334