Pittsburgh, PA 15238
- The Coordinator is responsible for all types of Medicare Part D incoming mail, undeliverable mail, and member correspondence.
- This is very detailed work, every piece of mail must be counted and sorted by type.
- There are large amounts of document scanning and undelivered mail must be researched for re-routing.
- Workers must be suited for an environment of very detailed clerical work.
- Open, sort and prepping of undeliverable mail / incoming correspondence.
- Scanning and Importing of undeliverable mail / incoming correspondence Research and verifying eligibility.
- Processing returned checks.
- Research and resolve issues associated with incoming live mail, emails and faxes.
- Process clinical and claims documents Process misdirected documents and ensure they are redirected appropriately.
- Additional tasks as required.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Reliable and adhere to attendance guidelines.
- Basic to intermediate skills in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- The ability to work within a team is essential to success.
- Ability to understand Part D Benefit plan designs.
- Able to identify issues and recommend process improvements.
- Must adhere to or exceed minimum quality rating.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to learn different functions within the business process.
- Health care industry experience including terminology and beneficiary services.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing preferred.
- Training 8: 00 am 4: 30 pm then, Hours 8: 00 am 4: 30 pm. (need 3 workers to start at 6: 30 am).
For more information about this position, please call 877-782-3334.