Customer Care Specialist
Lincoln, RI 02865
The Customer Care Specialist provides service and information to customers regarding all types of inquiries related to the clients website. This position also supports programs to increase revenue, generate sales and conserve existing assets.
- Respond and research requests from customers via telephone and e-mail.
- Accurately complete and submit all types of orders as well as record notes to customer accounts to provide detailed account history.
- Provide assistance with web site navigation and placing web orders.
- Provide company and product information.
- Follows defined policies and procedures to provide a consistent level of excellent customer service.
- Make outbound calls to patients regarding maintenance medications.
- Follows up the with local client stores for patient to ensure script is ready as promised when necessary.
- Execute specialty programs such as surveys, promotional sales, and store follow up calls.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- College Degree or Certificate preferred.
- Able to efficiently access multiple electronic systems.
- Minimum of 1 year in a Customer Service role or related experience.
- Medical background, Retail and Call Center experience preferred.
- Knowledge of various Windows applications including Excel, Word and Access.
- Able to learn quickly and willing to obtain functional knowledge and understanding of clients products.
- Must have superior telephone etiquette.
- Must have excellent listening skills and must be able to articulate ideas.
- Able to understand and respond clearly to customers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while promoting quality image of the client.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to improve the delivery of service to internal and external customers.
- Requires flexibility in scheduling to accommodate business needs including evenings, weekends and holidays.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.