Director, Case Management
Atlanta, GA 30301
- Responsible for defining and directing a complete Case Management Program in conjunction with corporate goals and objectives.
- Direct the overall operational leadership of case management functions and staff.
- Perform and oversee needs analysis and planning.
- Work with executive leadership to ensure targets are met for the annual operating plan/financial management.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate, State and NCQA standards.
- Develop and implement methods, policies and procedures to improve the department s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in managed care and acute care settings with complex case management.
- Medicare background.
- Familiarity with HEDIS and STARS measures- quality components- QRS
- Case management and UM experience.
- Previous management experience (3-5 years minimum) including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- RN license.
- CCM - Case Management Certification
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.