Engineering Manager, Nike.NET
Engineering Manager-Web Applications
- As an Engineering Manager, you’ ll bring a passion for building highly robust software systems which connect our customers and partners to our product at an unprecedented scale, across all company brands, categories and geographies.
- You’ ll bring not only deep technical skills, but also the ability to coordinate multiple streams of technical and software development work. Your experience will encompass a full stack development environment, from backend services to front end web presentation.
- You’ ll have both the strong desire, and ability to, contribute code on the projects you manage, writing code 20%-50% of your time.
- Additionally, you’ ll help to build and grow strong teams through the principles of servant leadership.
- Minimum 5 years building and delivering large scale web applications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing teams of developers
- Strong Tech Stack- NodeJs and React/Front end and Java on Backend
- Hands on technical leader
- Working knowledge of the latest front-end and back-end technologies (e.g. NodeJS, React, Java)
- Direct experience with modern front-end design (MVC architecture, SEO, Analytics, A/B testing, CDNs)
- Direct experience implementing RESTful APIs and applications that consume them
- Direct experience deploying, configuring, and operating cloud-based applications (AWS, etc)
- Continuous deployment and DevOps experience and familiarity with release management best practices
- Experience with the phases of standard software development lifecycles (Agile/Scrum)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, complex, high visibility environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to express software designs both verbally and diagrammatically
- e-Commerce experience preferred
- Four-year Computer Science degree or equivalent experience