Camp Hill, PA
- Relieves the executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time the executive has available for senior level responsibilities.
- Communicates and interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and coordination of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, etc.
- Gathers information for board meetings, programs, events or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, preparing materials and assisting with controlling event budget • Handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Ability to schedule multiple executives, computer skills with ability to process expense reports and coordinate via outlook, interpersonal skills with ability to represent the executive team.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related experience with knowledge of positions concepts, practices and procedures.
- 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant preferred.