Chicago, IL 60604
- Must have experience supporting the C-Suite
- Strong professional presence
- Excel skills - Expert pivot tables
- Relieves the executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time the executive has available for senior level responsibilities.
- Communicates and interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and coordination of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, etc.
- Gathers information for board meetings, programs, events or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, preparing materials and assisting with controlling event budget.
- Handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related experience with knowledge of positions concepts, practices and procedures.
- 2+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting at the C-Suite level strongly preferred.
- Expert level experience in Excel software is strongly preferred.
- Intermediate to advance experience in PowerPoint strongly preferred.
- Experience in Legal, Finance, or Consumer Products industry is a plus.
For more information, please call 877-782-3334.