HEDIS LPN/LVN Reviewer
13800 Veteran Pkwy, Suite 4B Orlando, FL 32801
- Candidate needs to live on the East coast/EDT time zone. They can work remotely; no travel required.
- Conducts HEDIS reviews of medical record clinical documentation including HEDIS Medical Record Retrieval & Abstraction vendor' s Abstractions are related provider treatment records.
- Collects data following established procedures and analyzes findings for purposes of continuous quality improvement and for internal and external reporting.
- Interacts with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Audits and reviews provider clinical documentation and related HEDIS Abstractions for Hybrid Measures performed by HEDIS Medical Record Retrieval and Abstraction vendor against NCQA accreditation standards.
- Collects, analyzes and prepares clinical record information for health plan' s HEDIS Medical Record Retrieval project.
- LVN/LPN Required.
- 5+ years of experience working with total quality improvement or a behavioral healthcare background in treatment modalities, psychopharmacology, federal/state regulatory guidelines, performance measurement. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Project management skills and demonstrated experience.
- Licensed clinician with 5 years of healthcare quality improvement experience.