Hardware Controls Designer
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Client is seeking an experienced hardware controls designer. This position will be responsible for industrial controls systems design; under the supervision of the assigned Controls Engineer. Must have proven experience in PLC and / or Servo system design with any of the following hardware systems: Bosch Rexroth, Rockwell, Modicon, GE Fanuc, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, etc.
- Panel design and layout, bill of materials, and wiring schematic capabilities are expected with this position.
- This designer must be able to work with minimal supervision and perform all required normal engineering calculations associated with this type of hardware design.
- All designs will normally be done using AutoCAD.
- E-Plan experience would be an added benefit
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in engineering design as well as the ability to implement standard engineering practices, and provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position is required.
- Experience in Automotive, Food Processing, or Water/Wastewater industries is a plus.
Attractive compensation package including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid PTO
For more information, contact us at 877-782-3334.