Healthcare Call Center Coordinator
Monroeville, PA 15146
Shift: Monday - Friday 10: 30 AM - 7: 00 PM, Training for first 2 weeks will be Monday Friday 9: 00 AM - 5: 30 PM
- Provides essential clerical & phone support to the pharmaceutical care pharmacist through organized, accurate and timely prioritization of administrative duties.
- Responsible for professional communication with patients daily.
- Responsible for essential functions listed above and additional clerical support as assigned by the supervisor/manager.
- Completes internal training designed to utilize behavioral modification and interviewing.
- Make outbound calls to engage patients and prepare them for conversation with pharmacist.
- Receive inbound calls and provide proper support to patients, including engaging member to speak with pharmacist and/or triaging question(s) to appropriate staff.
- Facilitate and coordinate the daily mailing of care plans directed to participating patients.
- Other responsibilities as directed by supervisor and/or manager.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing preferred.
- At least 1 years of overall related experience of Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines for Medicare Part D enrollment processes or previous work experience in regulatory environment.
- Dependable, responsible, and accountable.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Capable of managing through transition, while fostering a positive team environment.
- Confident in decision making ability within strict timelines.
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills.
- Acts with integrity and uses sound judgment in dealing with confidential information.
- Previous call center experience & ability to multi-task in a fast paced call center environment are preferred.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.