Help Desk Technician
Lincoln, RI 02865
- Provide call center based technical support to store locations, vendors and staff.
- Serve as first level for troubleshooting of issues encountered in stores.
- Assure implementation based protocols are met.
- Render assistance for equipment troubleshooting and ensure deployment process adherence.
- Update database regarding resolution of issues and techs progress while completing work with in the store.
- Technicians will be assigned up to 3 simultaneous projects.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience needed
- A Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills coupled with diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Supervisory skills are an asset but not a requirement
- Must possess clear, accurately and tactful, communication both verbally and written
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Access
- Understanding of Intermediate/Expert technical terminology is preferred
- Must be able to work independently and occasionally lead within a group
- Technical installation experience a plus but not necessary
- They are willing to consider candidates with diverse experiences, but the ideal candidate has some education or work experience with IT hardware installations.
- Military veterans also considered even if without specific experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
For more information, please call our office at 877-782-3334.