IT Analyst Lead
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- Lead IT Analyst (QA) with T-Shaped skills to provide BA/QA leadership for the Clients Prior Authorization standing team.
- Supports new client implementations, client enhancements and product growth initiatives as assigned to drive IT and business value to Medical Pharmacy line of business.
- Works with business and technical SMEs to facilitate detailed story mapping exercises and story point estimations.
- Participates in Agile ceremonies including but not limited to grooming sessions, daily scrums, retrospectives, show & tells, etc.
- Works with representatives from downstream teams to coordinate system and data changes, perform end-to-end testing.
- Supports test automation initiatives and performs testing for application and letter validation and regression testing.
- Participates in Release Management process including regression testing and post implementation validation.
- Apply different techniques to facilitate meetings and workshops, create a shared understanding with stakeholders, and engage team-members without using reams of paper or electronic documents.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and product teams to decompose large epic stories into features and user stories that can be understood and approved by members of the development team.
- Translate features and functions into digestible items for the development team.
- Conduct testing such as functional testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), automated acceptance testing (AAT), and specification by example.
- Must be a seasoned BA/QA analyst with prior Agile and story mapping experience.
- Must meet Required Qualifications defined in the Lead IT Analyst delivery role.
- Strong experience creating user stories and acceptance criteria to express requirements.
- Familiarity with Scrum process and role of Product Owner.
- Experience providing product management support such as prioritization and backlog grooming.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.