IT Analyst Lead
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- Lead IT Analyst with strong analysis and problem solving skills to contribute to the goal of building next generation reporting with emphasis on reusability, scalability and optimization.
- Provides BA/QA support for custom reports to support new client implementations, existing client enhancements, and internal reporting needs to support to account management and business operations.
- Works with representatives from downstream teams to identify system and data changes that may have impact to existing reports.
- Provides detailed data dictionary and layout mappings to support report development.
- Provides QA support for new reports and enhancements.
- Supports IT transformation to Self-Service Reporting.
- Leads transition from existing Adhoc reports to automation.
- Serves as BA/QA resource to support data integrity issues raised by Compliance during recent ODAG/CDAG report enhancements.
- Develop, reconcile, and distribute weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports ensuring complete accuracy.
- Visualize and report on data in accessible and meaningful ways to internal business units.
- Take initiative to lead prototyping and testing of automated reports from SQL data warehouse.
- Drawing actionable and meaning business insights from large datasets.
- Data mining and analysis.
- Lead and/or assist in the design, architecture, and implementation of data sources to include data warehouse, traditional relational databases, and unstructured content utilizing installed Business Intelligence suite.
- Works with functional internal teams to provide subject matter expertise throughout the production implementation of report driven requirements.
- Utilize traditional and agile methodologies in the report development process.
- Works with team to identify best means to display data e.G., dashboard, chart, report, tabular, filters, selection options and subsequently build.
- Applies design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in impactful ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users.
- 5+ years of designing, developing, and implementing reporting solutions.
- College degree preferably in Information Management, Computer Science, Healthcare Information or related fields or equivalent experience.
- Healthcare background or experience preferred
- Hand on experience and skills working with reporting suites such as Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos.
- Experience working with multi-dimensional data sets/databases i.E. Oracle, DB2, SQL Server SnapLogic.
For more information, please contact our office at 877-782-3334.