Junior SQL Developer
Troy, MI 48083
Design and execute maintenance plans for databases including: transactional and full backups,
rebuild indexes, update statistics, and clear backup and log history.
Oversee the development of software including design reviews, preparation, meetings, and data
- Complete process documentation, policy documentation, and software structure execution.
Assist with interfacing with various software applications while supporting and enhancing the
- Troubleshoot and resolve user access issues.
- Assist in the implementation of system updates and expansions.
Provide input and make recommendations to identify, enhance, efficiently collect, and
consolidate core models and associated analytics.
Provide data mining and predictive analytics expertise in support of business units and
continuous improvement activities.
- Provide reporting, monitoring, and documentation of analyses and analytic processes.
Assists with the investigation of data issues due to any reason including poor quality, improper
content, over loaded fields, missing, data, etc.
Performs data quality assessments on proposed data feeds or on existing repositories utilizing
manual query methods, visual observation, and data profiling tools.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience in creating and maintaining SQL queries, MSSQL, IIS, and MS Access.
- Experience using data reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Oracle, Cogno, Crystal Reports, SAS or similar tools.
Experience designing, implementing, and operating comprehensive data warehouse
systems to balance optimization of data access with batch loading and resource utilization
- Able to create ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Able to manage multiple development projects and ensure timelines are met.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.