LPN - Rehab/LTC
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide nursing care to the Rehab patient.
- Performs job tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Documents required information according to hospital policy.
- Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
- Presents self in a professional manner.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/o significant others.
- Uses appropriate Patient Education documentation modality.
- Required - Current Michigan LPN License without restrictions.
- Required- One year experience in Long Term Care / Rehab environment.
For more information, please contact A-Line Staffing at 877-782-3334.